Drain Cleaning Services in San Diego, CA
Get Immediate Help For Your Clogged Drain With Exodus Plumbing
Exodus Plumbing, Inc. specializes in residential and commercial drain cleaning in San Diego, CA from the border in the south to north county. Drain blockages and overflows can be frustrating, but will also lead to flooding, water damage, and mold if left untreated. But before reaching for a liquid plumber, call our team of experts. Professional drain cleaning is long-lasting, safe, and effective. Home remedies and liquid plumbers can cause damage to drain pipes over time and will not properly do the job.
We never charge service fees and offer a 90-day warranty on all drain cleaning – That’s the best in the industry!
What Are Signs You Need Drain Cleaning?
There are several signs that may indicate you need drain cleaning for your plumbing system. If you notice any of the following issues, it's a good idea to address them promptly to prevent more significant problems:
- Slow Draining: If water is slow to drain from sinks, bathtubs, showers, or toilets, it can be a sign of a clogged drain. This is especially common in kitchen sinks and shower drains where soap scum, grease, and hair can accumulate over time.
- Gurgling Noises: If you hear gurgling or bubbling noises coming from your drains or toilets when using other plumbing fixtures, it may indicate a blockage in the drainpipes. This can occur when air is trapped in the pipes due to an obstruction.
- Foul Odors: Unpleasant odors coming from drains can be a sign of a buildup of food particles, grease, hair, or other debris in the drain. Bacteria can thrive in these environments, leading to foul smells.
- Water Backups: If water or sewage backs up into sinks, showers, or toilets when using other fixtures in your home, this is a clear indication of a clog or blockage in your drain system.
- Recurring Clogs: If you frequently experience clogs in the same plumbing fixture, it could be due to an underlying issue in the drainpipe that needs cleaning or repair.
- Multiple Clogged Fixtures: If multiple plumbing fixtures in your home are clogged simultaneously, it may indicate a blockage in the main sewer line, which typically requires professional drain cleaning.
- High Water Bills: An unexplained increase in your water bill could be due to a hidden leak or a partially blocked drain that's causing your plumbing system to work harder.
- Puddles or Water Damage: If you notice water puddles or damage near plumbing fixtures, it may be a sign that water is escaping through cracks or leaks in the drainpipes.
- Fluctuating Toilet Water Levels: If the water level in your toilet bowl fluctuates, it may suggest a partial clog in the drain or a venting issue, both of which can be resolved with drain cleaning.
- Insect or Rodent Infestations: Sewer flies or other pests can enter your home through drain openings, and their presence may indicate an issue with your drains.
If you experience any of these signs, it's essential to address the problem promptly to prevent further damage or health hazards.
While you can attempt to clear minor clogs using DIY methods like a plunger or drain snake, more severe or persistent issues may require professional drain cleaning services to fully resolve the problem.
Kitchen Drain Clogs
Pro Tip: Avoid putting grease and cooking oils into the kitchen sink. Wipe pots and pans prior to rinsing.
Clogged kitchen drains are a major inconvenience. They can also cause leaks and broken pipes if not addressed quickly.
Fats, grease, and oils build up on the inside of drain pipes over time causing blockages and foul odors. Food items in the disposal are also a source of common kitchen drain overflows.
A professional kitchen drain snaking will clear most clogs. However, for heavy buildup, a kitchen hydro jetter is the best solution to dissolve years of hardened organic materials causing frequent backups. Exodus Plumbing, Inc. offers a wide range of services to clear even the toughest drain clogs.
Bathroom, Laundry & Utility Drains
Pro Tip: Install a mesh shower strainer to catch hair before it goes into the drain.
Hair and soap products are the biggest clogging elements in bathroom drains such as the sink, shower, and tub. As the drain becomes clogged, excessive pressure can build eventually leading to damaged pipes.
A professional drain cleaning is ideal to avoid damaging the pipes and to ensure proper removal of all blockages. Our team has extensive training in cleaning sink drains, showers, and tub blockages.
If the line is leaking, we can make a repair to restore your services and install the proper pop-up assembly in lavatory sinks to avoid items from falling into the drain. If a piece of priceless jewelry falls into the drain, stop using water immediately and call the professionals at Exodus Plumbing, Inc. to help.
For laundry and utility drains, detergents, softeners, and dirt and debris from clothing can lead to clogs. Homeowners should use caution and not overuse products.
Toilet Clogs & Main Sewer Line Backups
Toilets will back up from normal use and non-flushable items. Usually, our professional auger will solve the clog and restore services quickly. However, if multiple drains are slow or the toilet is bubbling, it is a sign of a larger problem.
When the main sewer line clogs, it causes multiple drains inside the home to back up. Main sewer lines can become clogged due to a variety of reasons such as roots, breaks, deterioration, or objects in the line.
Exodus Plumbing, Inc. will assess the situation and recommend the best method for clearing the blockage. Professional snaking will resolve minor clogs, but if the line has roots, a sewer camera and hydro jetting are often the best methods to restore the line.
With a sewer camera inspection, we can determine the cause of blockage and whether hydro jetting will be safe and effective. Hydro jetting uses high-pressure water to scour the interior of the pipe and remove roots and hard scale.
Fast, Professional and Effective Drain Cleaning in San Diego
Exodus Plumbing, Inc. is committed to delivering the highest quality plumbing services and unbeatable prices for our customers. We will always protect your home, leaving it clean and fully functioning.
Contact Exodus Plumbing, Inc. for professional drain cleaning in San Diego, CA from the border in the south to north county. We offer exceptional customer care, quality work, and unbeatable prices. To learn more or schedule service, call (858) 544-6064 today!
Entrust your plumbing needs to licensed, insured professionals.
Get a plumber out fast with our same-day appointments.
Get started by giving us a call and setting up a free estimate.