Contact Us Today!
San Diego Water Heater Repair & Replacement
Water Heater Installation & Replacement in San Diego, CA
Your water heater is one of the most essential appliances in your home. Without it, your shower will be cold and your laundry will be a lot less convenient. Water heaters are generally expected to last between 8 and 12 years, but this can vary depending on several factors.
If you are noticing problems with your water heater, you should call a San Diego plumber for water heater repair or water heater replacement. At Exodus Plumbing, we provide high-quality water heater services for our valued customers. Whether you need repair or replacement, we are here for you.
How Long Do Water Heaters Last?
A water heater will generally last between 8 and 12 years, but this can vary depending on several factors. Water heaters that are located outdoors are exposed to more elements of nature, such as the cold and rain, and will generally last less time than those that are kept indoors. Other factors that can affect the lifespan of your water heater include:
- The size of the water heater
- The quality of the water heater
- How often you use your hot water
- The maintenance that you provide for your water heater
- The quality of the water in your area
If you are noticing problems with your water heater, it is time to call a plumber. At Exodus Plumbing, we provide professional water heater services for our valued customers.
Why Do Water Heaters Fail?
As your water heater ages, you should be prepared for the possibility of a water heater breakdown. This can be a costly problem if you are not prepared. At Exodus Plumbing, we can provide you with professional water heater repair or replacement services. We can also provide you with guidance on how to extend the life of your water heater.
Some of the most common reasons for water heater failure include:
- Corroded water heaters: As your water heater ages, the internal components can become corroded. If your water heater is located outdoors, the elements of nature can accelerate the process of corrosion. If you notice that your water heater is not working properly, it could be due to corrosion.
- Possible water leaks: Water leaks can cause your water heater to stop working. If you notice that your water heater is not working, you should check for water leaks.
- Old or outdated water heaters: If you are noticing problems with your water heater, you may want to consider upgrading to a newer model. As technology advances, so do the needs of consumers. If you are using a water heater that is more than 10 years old, you may be compromising on comfort and efficiency.
Professional Water Heater Services in San Diego
At Exodus Plumbing, we understand that water heater problems can be inconvenient. That is why we provide professional water heater services in San Diego. We can provide you with water heater repair or replacement service, so you can get back to your daily routine as quickly as possible.